Friday, June 28, 2013

I Have a Bed Made of Buttermilk Pancakes by Jaclyn Moriarty

This review was originally written in 2007.  It was moved from my general blog to my book review blog.

I guess I should just give up on adult books. I loved Feeling Sorry for Celia; I liked Finding Cassie Crazy (published in the US as The Year of Secret Assignments); I lost interest in Buttermilk Pancakes before I was even halfway through. I did skim the rest to find out what happened, but that was it. I am getting to the point where I think the problem is with me and not with the books, though, so if anyone is reading this, don't take it as a sign that the book isn't good. Maybe I will just talk about kids books that I read, unless I find an adult book that appeals to me.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment