Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review: No Sailing Waits and Other Ferry Tales: 30 Years of BC Ferries Cartoons


No Sailing Waits and Other Ferry Tales: 30 Years of BC Ferries Cartoons
No Sailing Waits and Other Ferry Tales: 30 Years of BC Ferries Cartoons by Adrian Raeside

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I enjoy exposure to places other than where I live and I enjoyed this collection of cartoons about the ferry system in British Columbia. These cartoons are mid-way between being political cartoons and single panel general cartoons. A few are multiple panel cartoons. Enjoyable and enlightening. I would love to take these ferries - but not regularly. LOL.

BTW, if any of my non-US friends know of cartoons that are specific to their part of the world, I would love recommendations. I already have Ginger Meggs for Australia, FootRot for New Zealand, and Madam and Eve for South Africa. I have a few random others as well, but would SERIOUSLY be interested in more recommendations.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment