Monday, August 13, 2018

Review: Giant Days, Vol. 1

Giant Days, Vol. 1 Giant Days, Vol. 1 by John Allison
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When I first saw some of the angry illustrations in this book, I was sure that I was going to dislike it. I didn't (and still don't) like the exaggerated angry looks and evil-looking people. And then I read some of the story. I like the premise - three young women going off to their first semester at the university and forming a friendship. But some of the story lines were a bit much for me - the anger at the previous boyfriend, the pill-popping rave. Nevertheless, by the end of the book, I was interested. Since this book isn't available through my local library, I am even seriously contemplating buying the next installments in the series. I am still not sure what drew me in, but I am going to at least try the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment