Saturday, October 25, 2014

Review: Somebody on This Bus Is Going to Be Famous!


Somebody on This Bus Is Going to Be Famous!
Somebody on This Bus Is Going to Be Famous! by J.B. Cheaney

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book was surprisingly compelling to read. It is a slice of life story about some kids who ride the school bus every day, but there are also intertwining mysteries connected with each of the children and, indeed, with loads of other people in the community. The main problem I have with the book is that there were so many characters and such complicated interactions in the various mysteries that at some point, I kind of lost it about who was who. It does add to the depth and complexity, but I almost feel like I need to go back and read it again, making an interaction web as I go along. In the end, my take is that everyone has a story and we are often connected in ways we don't expect.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment