Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Review: The Benefits of Being an Octopus

The Benefits of Being an Octopus The Benefits of Being an Octopus by Ann Braden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got this as an e-book from my library, which means I have to read it on my computer, since I don't have an e-reader. I originally was just going to read a bit of the first part and save it for later. A couple of hours later, I had finish both it and dinner. This is pretty major for me, as I really don't usually finish books that I try to read at my computer (a desktop).

I think the thing that got me involved so much is that Zoey actually seemed real. I could feel her anger, sadness, desperation, resentment, and all of the other emotions that beset her as she went about her days. I could see a lot of my former students (I am retired.) in her and I was rooting for her teachers to be able to help her.

Recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment