Saturday, March 29, 2014

Review: Pearls Falls Fast: A Pearls Before Swine Treasury


Pearls Falls Fast: A Pearls Before Swine Treasury
Pearls Falls Fast: A Pearls Before Swine Treasury by Stephan Pastis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Several years ago, I was discussing comics with my younger daughter and she mentioned that Pearls Before Swine was one of her favorites. Though I enjoy and collect comics, I had followed this strip only briefly. Several of the themes annoyed me and I figured it really wasn't my style. But she has good taste, so I tried it again and discovered that I actually like the sarcastic style. There are some themes and some individual strips that I still don't care for, but there are enough that REALLY hit the mark for me that make it completely worth the while.

She is Rat. I am Goat.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment