Sunday, November 25, 2012

Review: The Pajama Diaries: Deja To-Do!


The Pajama Diaries: Deja To-Do!
The Pajama Diaries: Deja To-Do! by Terri Libenson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Another one of my interests is comic strips, especially ones that deal with lives of families with children. This is one such comic strip that I generally read. The thing I appreciate most about this particular strip is that the parents are not just foils for kids jokes. In fact, the mother is the main focus of the strip, which gives it a perspective that I enjoy (since I am a mother). The art work is good and the jokes are much more self-effacing than mean spirited.

One of the reasons I like buying comic strip books is that I can read more of the strips in one sitting and get a stronger feel for the story line. This was not as big of a factor in reading this book though. In fact, in this case, each strip often gives me enough to think about that reading just a few is satisfactory.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment