Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review: Enemy of the People: A Cartoonist's Journey

Enemy of the People: A Cartoonist's Journey Enemy of the People: A Cartoonist's Journey by Rob Rogers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is as political a post as I will usually write. I am against the firing of a political cartoonist, because his politics disagreed with the new management of his newspaper. Being critical of the president is his job - even if it is a President I like. Of course, it is a bit easier to come to his defense with the current president. Criticizing this insanity is NECESSARY.

That said, his cartoons don't always strike the mark for me. Some of them are close; some are brilliant; some fall short. But that is always the case for any given political cartoonist - at least for me. I have collected political cartoons for many years and enjoy the craft of them.

He has a Patreon account. I may support him there.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment